Türk Siyaseti ve Türkiye Siyasi Tarihi - Video Projesi - Türk ve İslam Tarihi - Türk Dna'sı

Amerikan Yardımı Almadan Değil

Burada Gizli İngiliz Ajanı Adolf Hitler'in Faaliyetleri hakkında önemli başlıklar bulabilirsiniz.

Amerikan Yardımı Almadan Değil

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 19 Tem 2012, 11:11

Not Without American Help

The Germans were able to fight WWII through the use of synthetic fuels that were created by the hydrogenation process (turning coal into gasoline). This process was discovered by I.G. Farben. Hydrogenation technology would not have been fully developed by WWII, but I.G. Farben made a deal with Rockefeller’s Standard Oil, who were able to complete the research, thus facilitating the war. I.G. Farben plants were not targeted by the Allied bombing raids on Germany and by the end of the war their refineries had experienced only 15% damage. They were not strategically removed.

William Dodd, the American ambassador to Germany prior to WWII, wrote to President Roosevelt: “At the present moment, more than a hundred American corporations have subsidiaries here or cooperative understandings. The DuPonts have their allies in Germany that are aiding in the armament business. Their chief ally is the I.G. Farben Company ... Standard Oil Company ... sent $2,000,000 here in December, 1933 and has made $500,000 a year helping Germans improve hydrogenation technology . . . The International Harvester Company president told me their business here rose 33% per year, but they could take nothing out. [No earnings, just goods]. Even our airplanes people have secret arrangements with Krupps. General Motors Company [which was controlled by the J.P. Morgan Group] and Ford do enormous business here through their subsidiaries and take no profits out.”

Germany needed the capital of these, and many more, American companies in order to wage a war. I.G. Farben had a holding company in the United States called American I.G. Farben. Paul Warburg, his brother Max (head of Germany’s secret police during WWI) and Warburg agent Herman Metz were some of the members of the board of directors of the American I.G. Farben. Other directors included Rockefeller/International banking men like Edsel Ford, Charles Mitchell and Walter Teagle.

After the war three Germans from the I.G. Farben board of governors were convicted as war criminals, but the aforementioned Americans were not, even though they participated in the same criminal decisions as those who were punished.

According to author Eustice Mullins, Hitler met with Allen and John Foster Dulles in 1933. The Dulles brothers were acting as legal representatives of Schiff and Warburg’s Kuhn, Loeb & Co, which was an Integral part of the Rothschilds network. Mullins claims Kuhn & Loeb had extended large short-term credits to Germany, and needed to ensure the repayment of these loans. The Dulles supposedly assured Hitler he would receive the funds necessary to be installed as Chancellor of Germany if he promised to repay the debts. One of the largest tank manufacturers for Germany was Opel, which was controlled by the J.P. Morgan Group. Another company connected to the J.P. Morgan Group was Bendix Aviation, “which supplied data [to Germany] on automatic pilots, aircraft instruments and aircraft and diesel engine starters”. The examples go on and on...

The manufactured Pearl Harbor attack allowed Roosevelt to enter America into the war. A second world war had been created by the Illuminati, with the help of the Rothschild/Morgan/Warburg/Schiff syndicate. According to historian Antony C. Sutton, after the end of the war, the tribunals that investigated Nazi war criminals censored “any materials recording Western assistance to Hitler”.

The source of this Appendix (slightly paraphrased) is ‘Financial Wizards & Wealthy Cults: The Rothschild Bloodline’ website. For this section of their website they refer to: Frederic Morton, The Rothschilds: A Family Portrait, Collier Books, New York, 1991; William Still, New World Order, Huntington House Publishers, Lafayette, Louisiana, 1990; Antony C. Sutton, America’s Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones, Liberty House Press, 1986; Eustace Mullins, The World Order, CPA Book Publisher, 1985; A. Ralph Epperson, The Unseen Hand, Publius Press, Tucson, Arizona,

1985; Anthony Sampson, The Money Lenders, Penguin Books, New York, 1983; Virginia Cowles, The Rothschilds: A Family Fortune, Alfred A Knopf Inc, New York, 1973; and Joseph Wechsberg, The Merchant Bankers, Pocket Books, New York, 1968.

Kaynakça
Kitap: Hitler was a British Agent
Yazar: Greg Hallet and the Spymaster
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajlar: 13983
Kayıt: 29 Eki 2010, 17:26

Dön İngiltere'nin Gizli Ajanı Adolf Hitler Hakkında Saklanan Gerçekler

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir